Our convenient Pill Pouches take the guesswork out of taking medication
No More Pill Planners
One card= One week of medication
Each card is divided into 4 columns and 7 rows:
- 7 rows = 7 days of the week
- 4 columns = Time of day to take your medication
Our compliance packaging is just one of the many ways that we make getting, and taking your prescriptions easy! Not sure what it is? Watch this short video to see how compliance packaging brings an added convenience to your prescriptions.Posted by Sterling Pharmacy on Thursday, May 16, 2019
Know What You’re Taking
All medications are custom packaged by Sterling based on your doctor’s orders. Each pouch contains all of the medicine you would take at that particular time
High Resolution PILL PICTURES and IMPRINT descriptions of each pill listed for easy identification. Prescription number, prescriber name, and manufacturers of each prescription
Convenient and Mobile
Each Pouch is labeled with:
- Name of each medication in that particular pouch
- Date that the medications should be taken
- Time that the medications should be taken
(Morning, Noon, Evening, or Bedtime)
- Your Name
Always on the go?
– Each pouch can be torn off to take with you.
Going out to dinner?
– Tear off the evening pouch for easy transport to the restaurant.
Going out of town?
– Tear off rows at a time for overnight trips.